The weather is heating up and so is the demand for immersive and exciting summer adventures! Join International Expeditions’ travel experts for an interactive look at our award-winning Amazon Voyage – a “must experience” for anyone passionate about the natural world. The river is home to some of the largest wildlife populations in the Amazon, including pink river dolphins, troops of howler monkeys, sloths, flocks of brilliant macaws and more!
REGISTER NOW and during this live webinar you’ll:
• Discover how we’re celebrating the one-year anniversary of our new riverboat La Estrella Amazonica with a variety of memorable add-ons – like special guest lecturers and a FREE Amazon overflight! – on select summer departures.
• Learn about money-saving special offers that make it even easier to explore this summer.
• Explore what makes low-water season (our summer and fall months) such an interesting time to travel to the Upper Amazon Basin.
• Preview IE’s two distinct itineraries, the classic 10-day Amazon Voyage and our NEW 7-day Amazon Riverboat & Rainforest Lodge tour, which was just named one of Fodor’s 10 Best River Cruises for 2014.
• Have your questions answered LIVE by the experts.
For more information, please visit this website www.ietravel.com