Perfectly suited to spring and summer hiking, Anatom’s new V2 Vorlich and V2 Lomond boots are engineered to deliver lightweight comfort combined with exceptional support.
Offering the best balance of lightness, comfort and performance underfoot, the V2 Vorlich and V2 Lomond are ideally suited to hikers looking for a fast and light experience out on the trail.
The unisex Vorlich and ladies Lomond, which is designed specifically for the female foot, feature exceptional build quality using extremely durable materials backed-up by a lifetime warranty. The boots offer a breathable waterproof lining for added protection on the hill and feature a calibrated nylon midsole, which ensures the appropriate torsional support for the lifetime of the boot.
• Upper: High abrasion resistent polyester and suede
• Membrane: tri.aria waterproof breathable membrane
• Lining: Hydrophobic Interface One
• Vorlich Last: Comfort Plus Insole
• Lomond Last: Women’s anatomical Comfort Plus
• Insole: Anatom Bioform Ultralite Footbed
• Midsole: Calibrated nylon
• Outsole: Vibram Grivola
• Vorlich Weight: 1220g (size 42)
• Lomond Weight: 990g (size 38)
The unisex Vorlich is available in sizes 41-47, while the ladies Lomond is available in sizes 36-42.