Expert in outdoor living, Snugpak, has the perfect solution for every eventuality when venturing outdoors. The brand’s popular and British made Bivvi is the ideal solution for emergency survival or for those ‘just in case’ situations.
The Snugpak Bivvi Bag (RRP £64.95) is extremely lightweight and it packs very small, so it can be packed at the bottom of your rucksack. It is tiny in pack size and weight but the Bivvi has a whole host of technical qualities – it is windproof, waterproof and breathable and it is made of durable materials to withstand the elements for a restful night’s sleep under the stars. Also available, there is a Special Forces Bivvi, which features a centre zip for easy access and is ideal for all military personnel who need to travel as light at possible and be prepared to take cover in adverse weather conditions.
• Completely windproof
• Made of Paratex Dry, a lightweight, durable, waterproof and breathable fabric.
• Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
• Hydro Static Head in Excess of 5000mm (Items with a Hydrostatic Head over 1500mm are generally considered waterproof)
• Supplied with its own stuff sack
• Available in extra-long version
• Weight – 340g and 440g for the Special Forces Bivvi
• Colours – Olive, Black, Coyote Tan and A-TACS (extra cost)
• SRP £64.95 and £79.95 for the Special Forces Bivvi
For more information on Snugpak, please visit this website www.snugpak.com