OIA CONFERENCE DETAILS
Where – The Low Wood Bay Hotel, Windermere, Cumbria
When – 17th & 18th March 2014
Who should attend? –
Everybody involved in the outdoor industry is welcome to attend, whether you are a Business Owner, Director, Manager, or are involved in Production, Sourcing, Sales or Marketing. Shop staff and Store Managers would also find attendance at the conference beneficial…
• Outdoor brands
• Outdoor distributors
• Outdoor retailers
• Outdoor education centres
• Activity Holiday operators
• National Governing bodies
• Tourist Offices
• Media and PR
Why should you attend? –
• Networking opportunity with 200 outdoor industry people
• Inspirational headline speakers:
o Frank Hugelmeyer, President & CEO of Outdoor Industry Association (OIA) in the United States
o Tashi Sherpa, founder of Sherpa Adventure Gear
o Richard Leafe, Chief Executive of the Lake District National Park
o Rory Stewart, MP for Penrith and the Borders
• Choice from six breakout workshops which will cover a range of interactive topics led by experts in their field.
• Opportunity to participate in outdoor activities, make new contacts and network with colleagues.
Flexible package options –
• Full Delegate package; Accommodation on Monday 17th, conference delegate place for activities, key note speakers and workshops throughout, evening meal and wine on Monday 17th, breakfast and lunch on Tuesday 18th and full use of the hotels leisure facilities.
• Non Residential package; Conference delegate place for activities, key note speakers and workshops throughout, evening meal and wine on Monday 17th and lunch on Tuesday 18th.
• Day Delegate package; Attendance on Tuesday 18th for all key note speakers and workshops and lunch
For more information, please visit this website www.outdoorindustriesassociation.co.uk