Cuba: 4 Ways to Discover 1 Incredible Island
Experience a country on the brink of historic transformation on one of International Expeditions’ distinct itineraries — each designed to offer an unfiltered view of this vibrant island through the eyes of its people.
Sail Away to Cuba’s Remote Coasts
• Spend six nights aboard fully air-conditioned yacht, Panorama, plus time in carefully selected hotels.
• Travel with two experienced Expedition Leaders plus a local Cuba guide — all dedicated to ensuring an enriching, worry-free voyage.
• Delight in the warm Cuba culture with traditional foods, music and dancing…you’ll even have salsa lessons!
• Mingle with local artists at a graphic arts studio, art market and while visiting museums.
• Discover Cuba’s green side during excursions in the island’s largest nature
reserve and lush Viñales Valley.
• Survey revolutionary history and enjoy the beaches of the gorgeous Isle of Youth.
• Sample the flavors of Cuba at privately owned restaurants and a historic rum factory.
Venture into Cuba’s Lush Countryside
• Enjoy nature walks in Topes de Collantes National Park and birdlife-rich
Zapata Wetlands with local naturalists.
• Interact with Cuba’s warm people, learning about each other as we dance,
play music and call on a community project.
• Meet Cuba’s new entrepreneurs at a family-run paladar restaurant, café
and organic farm.
• Dance to the famed sounds of the Buena Vista Social Club.
Embrace the Art, Literature & Sultry Salsa Beats
• Absorb the colonial charms of Havana and the famed port of Matanzas.
• Discover the transformative power of art during in-studio discussions with artists.
• Peruse Cuba’s most famous museums and galleries under the guidance of local history and art experts.
• Survey Hemingway’s haunts, including his former home, favorite bars and Hotel Ambos Mundos.
Let IE Create YOUR Cuba
Prefer a private adventure? International Expeditions’ team of Cuba experts can tailor a journey to your interests. The choices are as endless as your imagination!
• Explore the booming private restaurant scene (perfect for foodies!)
• Bird with local naturalists
• Visit garages maintaining classic cars
• Trace Hemingway’s life
For more information on International Expedititons, please visit this website www.ietravel.com