A NEW range of accessories from outdoor gear specialists Wild Country is ensuring happy camping tops the agenda for this summer and beyond.
Wild Country’s series of sleeping bag liners prolong the life of your sleeping bag and can be used on their own in warmer climates or add extra warmth in colder conditions. All are lightweight, quick and easy to wash and dry, and come with a stuff sac for easy stowage. The range includes:
• Mummy liner – lightweight poly/cotton composition, 240 grams packed weight,
• Envelope liner – lightweight poly/cotton composition, pillow pocket included, 265grams packed weight,
• Micro Fleece liner – mummy shaped, 100 per cent polyester brushed fleece for extra warmth, 490grams packed weight,
Meanwhile, the new Wild Country range of sleeping mats have been developed to provide quality insulation from the ground and maximise the thermal properties of your sleeping bag.
Ideal for Duke of Edinburgh and scout/guide expeditions, the phthalate free PVC mats feature, ‘EasySpring’ foam with cut-outs for low pack size and a silicone print non-slip logo. The range includes:
• Matterhorn Standard – 25mm thickness, extra wide valves for quick inflation, pack size 55 x 11cm, weight 915g,
• Matterhorn Deluxe – 50mm thickness for maximum insulation, self-inflating mat, pack size 55 x 14cm, weight, 1340g,
Wild Country products are available across the UK from leading outdoor gear stockists and independent retailers. Visit www.wild-country.co.uk to find your nearest stockist.